Friday

Conclusion

I've learnt a lot this project, and feel i have to remind myself in future projects to:

Get your plans sorted before you do anything else. Dont take too much time. Decide on one idea and stick to it completely. Make sure everyone knows whats going on and what they have to do.

I'm not too happy with the overall project. I was excited by the idea at first, but then as we changed bits and worked on camera angles it lost its possibilities. At the end of this project I feel dissapointed because we could have made it so much more. But having learnt my lessons hopefully it wont happen again. All in all I think I've only contributed to the final composition by animating! I know this isnt good and I am quite dissapointed, but ultimatly its my fault.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.